Rubber buckets have been in use since a long time for varieties of purpose.
Made of different types of synthetic rubber, they are available in various
colors & sizes. One most popular material used in making buckets is the
tyre rubber waste or any recycled rubber, which is re-processed. Tyre rubber
buckets are the ultimate as heavy duty containers. Using factory waste, tyre
treads and raw rubber, these buckets are great for any person who really
cares about the environment and prefers using long lasting quality recycled
rubber products. There are different models, sizes and shapes of rubber
buckets available in the market to choose from for a variety of industrial,
construction & maintenance applications.
Properties of Rubber Buckets
- Non Toxic
- UV and Frost Resistant
- Rust Free
- Crack Free
- Bounce Back to Shape
- Rubber buckets are also produced with galvanized fittings and can be
used in heavy duty applications.
- Some buckets come with markings for measuring thin to viscous
- Some buckets are equipped with a molded pouring lip.
Types of rubber buckets
- Flexible rubber bucket with
- Heavy duty rubber bucket
- Light weight rubber bucket
- General purpose rubber bucket
- Industrial Bucket
- Feed Bucket
- Flat Back Bucket
- Jumbo Bucket
- Bucket with lid
- Two Handled Bucket
- Marine Bucket
- Tanker bucket
- Economy Bucket
Advantages of Rubber Buckets
The rubber buckets have a number of
advantages over normal buckets such as follows:
- The tough rubber material used in making buckets is flexible and
- Rubber buckets are versatile.
- They are made tough & strong.
- They are light weight compared to metal or wooden buckets.
- Rubber buckets are UV and frost resistant which is not the case in
wooden or metal buckets.
- Tyre Rubber which is used in making buckets is naturally frost and
- Rubber buckets are non-toxic.
- They can be produced in any shapes and sizes.
- Because of the flexibility feature of rubber, rubber buckets can be
used effectively for carrying anything starting from liquid to any king
- Tyre rubber are soft but strong material is extremely safe for all
- These rubber buckets can withstand severe use and abuse.
Uses of Rubber Buckets
Like a normal bucket, rubber buckets can be
used for various purposes, with the added advantage of being light weight.
- These buckets are used for carrying or storing water.
- They are used to carry paint, sand and foodstuffs.
- Rubber buckets are also used on agricultural fields and farms, to
give feeds to animals or to collect fruits and vegetables.
- Rubber buckets with galvanized fittings can be used as a mortar,
concrete and plaster pail. The basic advantage is that hardened cement
will not stick to the bucket as it drops out with no scraping or
chipping. They are great for the construction industry and farm use.
Such buckets also have many industrial applications.
- Rubber buckets with molded pouring lip is ideal for cleaning
compounds, general utility and cleaning masonry walls.
- Can be used for drawing water from wells etc.
Three important factors are to be considered for buying rubber buckets:
Other factors like colors, additional features like two handles,
one handle, with lid, with pouring lip etc. depends on individual